2012年1月3日火曜日

My favorite friends 11

I write about my favorite friends. I have many friends, and I can prove of them. First of all, I introduce about my KGU's friends. I always spend my college life with Misato, Juri, Eimi, Haruka, and Saori. Misato and me have been friend since we were a elementally school student, so we often talk together about happening of elementally school student. Also, for me, Juri allow me to comfortable. Juri always has big smile, and we love it ;-) Eimi is so smart, and she can plan some events. She often gives me good advice, so I am helped by her. Haruka is always positive, and active. When I go to shopping or dinner with her, I can feel very fun. What is more, she can eat many many foods at dinner and lunch! haha Saori and I are same high school students, so we often talk the school life. We live near house each other, so sometimes, we go to KGU together by a car. Next, I have good friends who are since elementally school generation. Mayumi and I had been same class for three years. She lives alone now, so I often go to her house, and we cook some dinner which is so yummy!! I can become to warming heart when I spend with her. Misaki and I were same elementally students, and now, we have never changed about good friends. We sometimes go to sight seen, actually we went to Aso farm land. We went to a lot of hot spring, and it is so feeling great! She go to Kagoshima university, but we often see to go to some good place. At last, I have friends who are same part time job. We sometimes go to have dinner after our part time job. I can respect them because they teach me many important things about my life! It is very good time for me. Thank you for my all friends.
326 words

1 件のコメント:

  1. You have precious friends.
    I wish you and your friends will keep in touch long time.

    返信削除