2012年1月31日火曜日

Shakespeare in Love

I watched the movie which is Shakespeare in love, and the movie was made in America. I know Shakespeare who made Romeo and Juliet, and the work is very famous in the entire world. The story is so sad and love story. I also watched the movie, and I wrote mu opinion about the movie, so I know Romeo and Juliet very well. However, I watched Shakespeare in love at first time, and I was surprised at Shakespeare is main character in the movie. I have thought that he was writer, but I was glad because I could his life in the past, of course I don’t know the true if he had as the story. In the movie, my favorite scene is the performance which Shakespeare and Viola perform Romeo and Juliet on the stage. They love each other, and the story of Romeo and Juliet is so sad. As if the story was their selves. I was impressed their performance and I think they could do it because they real love each other, and their intention is so strong. However, they could not be together because they got marriage with another person. It was disappointing for me that they could not do it. Therefore, I wanted they live a strong each home. I think that the movie is beautiful love story, so I want everyone watch this movie. Actually, I could feel sad, happiness, impatience, and heartwarming. If you interested in Shakespeare in love by my opinion, I consider that you watch the movie. Also I think you become to like actor and actress because they are so beautiful and cool. You would not get tired, so you are able to enjoyed watching the movie still at last.

300 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿