I have never played video games, but I played game boy when I was an elementary school student. Pokémon, Konan, Carvie and Mario, these are my favorite games, but my father often said “Stop to play game boy! If you want to play some games, you have to play video games on the TV!” because my eyes become to not healthy, and he wanted to play video games too, I think so. Actually he liked to play games on the computer. When I rented the computer to him, he didn’t return to me it. haha Now, I know the game which is Wii. You can play the game with your body, and the game has a lot of kinds of soft player. If you shake the remote control, the character also moves on the TV. I have never played it, but I want to play the game with my friends.
150 words
150 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿