I like bakery too, so I often have a lunch at there with my friends. My favorite bake is tuna bake, curry pizza, and spicy cod roe with cheese bake. Bakery is beautiful place, and we can talk fun at there. Recently, I go to cafeteria because I like rice. For me, rice is better than bake, so I have a lunch at cafeteria with my friends once a week. In there, my favorite foods are curry, bibinba, and grilled meat. The cafeteria has a lot of students, but I don’t like it, so this is bad point for me. I also want to save money, so I will cook my lunch in the morning. I often cook it, but I’m not good at get up early morning. Therefore, it is difficult for me to cook my lunch, but if I can do it, I may pool some money. I will do it!
161 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿