I have a cat whose name Kodama because her father’s name is Tama, and “Ko” means child. She is so much pretty girl. She has stayed our house since 8 years ago. She has all black hair, and so cute voice. Whenever she wants to eat dried bonito shavings, she meowed with the voice. And sometimes, she force get up early to me in the morning. I am often got up her with her long and an acute nails. It is very painful for me, but I forgive her every time because she is so cute! Her personality is a vagary and a freedom. I can relax my mind when I see her. Also, when I come back home, she come the entrance with her pretty voice, so I forget to tire by something the day. She dislikes to cuts her nail, and is hugged her for a long minute, if I do it, she bites my hands. Then, I say ouch! LOL I hope she continues to be health, and she lives for a long time. I love her so much.
182 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿