February of this winter, I’m going to surprise at my mother and my friend’s birthday! My mother’s birthday is 22th in February, and it is day which is called “cat’s day”. We have a pretty cat in my house, and she also loves the cat. Therefore, I’m going to present anything about a cat for her. However I consider if I bring her to which a restaurant. She likes to eat delicious dinner, so I will search a lot of restaurant. And she loves sweets very much, so we eat big cakes together in the day. Also, Misaki is my best friends since we were elementary school student’s food. She lives in Kagoshima now, so we can’t see very often. I have never had the big celebrations of her birthday, but this year, she becomes 20 years old. Therefore, I want to have the celebration for her. I’m looking forward to the events very much, so I ‘m going to plan about these.
173 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿