I watched Amadeus which is American movie, and I will write about the movie. The movie is about Mozart and Salieri who is his rival. I had thought Mozart was so smart, but actually, he was cheerful and friendly in the movie. It was surprised for me because I had had image that famous musicians are quiet person and steady. However, I felt that he real loved music, and I thought that he could let people around him to smile. I had known him, but it is just the truth which Mozart would good friend with Marie Antoinette when he was child, and he is very famous musician in the present. Also, I didn’t know Salieri who had a great ability about music too. By the way, the scene that Mozart met Salieri at first time is my favorite scene because it was impressive for me to become dubious face that Salieri’s one when Mozart played the piano in front of everyone. It seems that everyone thought Mozart is so funny, but just Salieri thought Mozart has a great ability, and it is better than another musician. I think that he felt jealous to Mozart, but it was not a good thing. Finally, Mozart died, and it was called by Salieri because he drove Mozart about his mental. In this movie, Salieri was a bad character I think. However, after I watched the movie, I searched about Mozart and Ssssalieri, and they might be good friend. According to another theory, Salieri spoke very highly of Mozart’s music, and he helped Mozart then. I didn’t know the true, but I want to believe they were good friend. I think that I want to watch the movie again, and I like clear picture and their music of the movie.
307 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿