2012年1月25日水曜日

Cold weather

I like the winter, but it’s cold too recently! I want to see the view which is covered with snow, and I want to play something with snow. I think the snow is so beautiful, and we become to be heartwarming by it. However, I’m not good at cold because the cold let me shake! Therefore, I have a stiff shoulder, I don’t like it. I usually stay in front of stove in my house with my cat. I like the time, but time to go come to outdoor. I always put on some clothes, and these are so many. Maybe look so fat! haha Also, my room is second floor. The floor is so cold in my house, so I put on a pair of slippers. Sometimes I use an air conditioner. I had a influenza in last year’s winter, and second times. Therefore, I’m care for health in this winter. Please be care for it everyone too in this cold!

172 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿