2012年1月18日水曜日

message to my host family

Hello, Tony, Stacey and children!!
Happy new year :-)!   ( sorry too late x(

I think Minnesota has a lot of snow now. Right? Japan doesn't have it, but so cold. Please be care for catch a cold!! I hope you have felt happiness every day in this year too. And I hope I can contact to you in this year too :-)  By the way, I uploaded the picture which I put on Japanese dress. (the dress is called "kimono". Do you remember "yukata"? I put on yukata in Minnesota. Yukata is kind of kimono.) I put on the dress to coming of age ceremony. In Japan, people of 20 years old are celebrated every year in January 9th. Then, girls usually put on the dress. I will upload some pictures then. See you soon  ; ).  Yuki

139 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿