2012年1月25日水曜日

My favorite country 12

 My favorite country is Germany because I went there 2 years ago. My mother also likes the country, so she studies language and culture of Germany. When she, my brother and I went to Germany, we were surprised at a few things.
 First of all, Germans are so kind. My mother has an obstacle at her legs, so she had sight seen by whole chair. When she tried to down stairs, Germans came soon by her, and they helped us with carrying the chair and my mother. We were so surprised at the action, and we had gratitude. We became to be heart warming then.
Next, Germany foods are big! Germany has famous foods which is beef, potatoes, beer and so on. It let us so packed! We went to a lot of restaurants, and so happy.
At last, Germany's buildings are so high! Big! Beautiful! I think that Japan doesn't have as it. Maybe it is Gothic architecture. I saw a big gate and wall that divide west Germany and erst Germany.
For us, the trip is so great time and priceless things. I want to go to there again someday.

205 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿