2012年1月20日金曜日

sports, playing and watching

I like all sports, and I talk about my favorite sports in it. I played baseball, track and field, and tennis. My brother likes baseball, so I had played it for 6 years. I have a strong shoulder because I liked cast the ball. Therefore, I won the tournament which is to cast soft ball when I was an elementary school student. Also, I like to run, both long way and short way, and this is to refresh for me. I can't run very fast now, but I like to watch a marathon race on a TV. I love "Hakone Ekiden". My mother also played track and field and tennis when she was high school student and university student. She seems could run so fast! And I like to play tennis. The sports is my best, and I had played tennis for 3 years when I junior high school student. Then, I played soft ball tennis, and I can play both a forward and the back player. What is more I like to watch Wimbledon tennis tournament on a TV with my mother. I will start play some sports at an early date.


 201 words



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿