I will write about my favorite music and musicians. I often listen to music which is rock, hip hop, and k-pop. It is the best for me to listen to hip hop songs, and my favorite musician is Funky Monkey Babys. They are 3 people's group. I have their album, what is more I went to their music live 3 years ago. I had a so much fun time then. In my car, I often listen the songs, and their songs give me power ! " I am Santa Claus" is best for me. K-pop is popular in Japan now, so I danced a song of k-pop with my friends in last year. The song is "Run Devil Run" which is sung by Girl's Generation, and I like them. Thy have a perfect body, and they are so cute. They are from Korea , but the group often performs on the Japanese TV show. These days, I became to like rock music. Uverworld is rock musician, and they have a heart warming. They sang a song which is for suffered people by earthquake in last year. I want to listen to their song more. I think that all music give us energy!
201words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿