2012年1月30日月曜日

short essay


Tokyo is a capital city of Japan, so there is very convenience and populer place. I have never lived in there, but my brother go to unuversity in Tokyo. Therefore, I will write about Tokyo that I know.
 First of all, Tokyo has many kind of human. You will not worry in there because a lot of foregner are, and see some guide plate which are written by Englsh. What is more it is not only english but also many another contries languages. If you don’t know somethings, you can ask your around people because a large number of Tokyo’s people can speak English, I think so.
 Next, Tokyo has delicious foods and a lot of countries foods for example, American foods, Italian foods, mexicican foods, chinese foods and so on. I think you can enjoy to have your dinner and lunch.
 Also, Tokyo has many famous performer, so if you want to see them, you had better to go to their concert or their TV station, and you may see them! Otherwise, if you have a lucky, you may see them in your every day life.
 At last, I recommend you go to some sight seen place in Tokyo. I know Tokyo Tower and sky tree which is taller than Tokyo Tower! And Mt. Fuji, Fuji TV station, 109 which is shopping mole. About city, Shibuya, Omotesando, Harajyuku, Sinjyuku, and my favorite is Omotesando and Harajyuku because the cities are so beautiful, and we can shopping and hav e a lunch or dinner. Also, I think when you go to Tokyo, you had better to have a map. Have your great time in Tokyo!!

285 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿