2012年1月29日日曜日

My favorite restaurant 15

I will write about my favorite restaurant. The restaurant is “daikontei”. Daikon means white radish, but the restaurant has not only white radish but also a lot of foods. The restaurant is oyama in Kumamoto, and it is far from my house, but I often go to there with my mother by my car. The restaurant is Japanese restaurant, and in the restaurant is large and quietly. What is more, my favorite point is the restaurant has private room, so we have a dinner only family. I like the restaurant’s dengaku which is covered with Japanese soy pest on the tempura. Tempura is changed by season for example, eggplant, potato, and radish and so on. I love them. Also, the restaurant has meat and fish, and I have never have them, so I will have a fish at next time. The staffs of the restaurant are kindness, so I feel comfortable in there. I want to go to the restaurant in these days.

173 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿