I will talk about my favorite convenience store. I like seven eleven, and I have the reason. I like rice a ball so much, and the convenience store has a lot of kind of a rice ball for example, chicken, cheese, pork, soy source, Japanese apple cot, some fishes, grilled meat, tuna, salt, and so on. When I was a high school student, I often went to the convenience store. I always bought some rice balls, and I enjoyed the time which I worried if I buy which rice ball. Also, seven eleven has “oden” too. I usually bought it in the winter. I think the convenience store’s oden is the most delicious than another convenience store. My favorite oden is boiled egg, and it is so yummy!! In the present, my house is not near the convenience store, but when I want to eat a rice ball, I go to seven eleven. I love it!
166 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿