2012年1月29日日曜日

My favorite place in Japan 13

I will write about my favorite place in Japan. It is Hokkaido. I went to there when I was a high school student, and it is a school program. I had stayed there for 5 days in the winter. Hokkaido is north in Japan, so we would feel very cold. We can ski there because the place has a lot of snow, and it is so soft. To ski was difficult for me, and then, I fell over many times on the snow. What is more, Hokkaido has delicious foods. I like sushi, and I had it there. I felt to melt it! I can’t forget the taste. I like the foods, a lot of snow and many pretty shops in Hokkaido. Hokkaido is so large, and has beautiful cities. However, if you go there, please be care for slip. I want to go there again someday, and want to see Sapporo festival of snow.

165 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿