I talk about my favorite sweets, and I like sweets of all. I have my favorite sweets restaurant which is near KGU, so I can go to there after school ; ) The restaurant has a lot of kind of sweets! I love just watch its. Specially I like strawberry short cakes, I love white cream :-) My mother also loves sweets, so she often say "Please get some cakes!!" What is more, we often cook sweets, and our favorite thing is cheese cake. I think the cake which is cooked by us is the best! How to eat, when the cake is still hot, we have it. It is best timing for us. I think that it is important for me to get sweets things because we can become to recover our body. However, we have to be care for get it too. We may be fat, and to get it too is but healthy x(
158words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿