Obby plonked the pot down and began to ladle thick, green liquid into the bowls.
I read "Soup with Obby" which is such a funny story at the beginning. I will introduce the story easily.
4children went to place which has a lot of tree and lake, and the children is 2boys and 2girls. They like adventure, and they have a friend who is cat! The cat is old men, and he is so stubborn. The children tried to enter his room, but he dislikes it. After they enter the room, the cat gave cooked specially soup for them, and the soup looks so bad because the soup color is green, and it has red mushroom. At first, the children dislike to eat it, but when they have it , they were so surprised! Because it is very yummy. In fact, the mushroom has secret. And after that, the children and the cat are so surprised, and they have scary experience. I think this story let you to excite! And you may be hungry. LOL
Please read it.
Umansky, Kaye. (2001). Soup with Obby. London: Pearson Education.
187 words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿