2011年12月16日金曜日

My favorite color 9

I talk about my favorite color, which is orange. I have orange color's a lot of things, for example my pencil box, my table, some my clothing, some my shoes and bag. Nami who is my favorite character likes orange color too, and I think she matches the color very much! I feel that the color is hot color. In the winter, the stove allows us hot, and the fire's color also orange. What is more, I like orange which is flutes, I have orange every day. Of course, the orange color is orange ; ) I think that orange color let us happy! What is color do you like? And how do you feel about the color? I think that it is important for everyone to put on your favorite color because it makes your feeling the day. And in the winter has colorful illuminations, so we can be so fun to watch it!

155words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿