2011年12月16日金曜日

My favorite actor 8

I talk about my favorite actor. The actor is Syota Matsuda. He is so cool!! His father is also very famous actor, but he died in the past. I watched him at the TV, and he looks his son! He and his son is tall, I like their voice. The actor is good at perform, so I always check it which is drama for example, I watched "layer game" at the TV, and the story is so fun! Of course, the drama's main character is Syota Mastuda. In the story, he is very smart, and cool. Therefore he can win the game which is to rob money. Also, he helps the girl, and I like the scene. The drama has also movie, so I went to cinema. Syota Mastuda sometimes appear on the variety in TV. we can watch his private life, and it is also very cool! LOL Please like him.


152words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿