I talk about my favorite group, and the group is "girls generation". They are from South Korean, but the group is so famous in Japan too. They have perfect body!! So cute and so beautiful, and they have long legs. They are singer and dancer, but they are sometimes actress or model. You can watch them at youtube, and when you search it, you can search by words which are ”SNSD". I like "Run Devil Run" in their songs because I danced the song with my KGU friends. I didn't interest in the group before, but almost my friends like them. Therefore, I became to interest in the group, and Korea. so I want to study Korean language. Also, I would like to go to Korea, and I want to go to their live. I think that it is good for us to interest in foreign country, and I hope you like Korea : )
155words
155words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿