2011年12月1日木曜日

BR:2 ONE PIECE 11

 How dare you use one of my men as a shield!!!
- Hey, you attacked us first.

1997 by Eiichiro Oda / SHUEISHA Inc

This is my favorite comic, and I like the chapter very much because the chapter's main character is NAMI. I love NAMI who is navigation officer in the story. She always so cute!! She likes money and orenges, but she don't like pirate because when she was a child, her mother was killed by pirate in front of her. Her village was made an attack on the pirate, so she disided to buy the village from them to save some body from death. Therefore, she was stealing from many pirates. At last, she could pool promised money, but the pirate broke her promise. She was so dissapointed. Luffy looked the aspect, and she said " HELP..." . For her, this is the first time that she seeks to help from somebody. He standed up and took action to bring down the pirate. The chapter is story that Luffy brong down them for NAMI. I think you will not be able to read without your tears. I hope you read the story and become love to NAMI!!
200words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿