2011年12月1日木曜日

BR:1 ONE PIECE 1

That's right!
I steal tresure from pirates!

ONE PIECE 1997 by Eiichiro Oda / SHUEISHA Inc

I read comics which is one piece,and it is so popular in Japan. When I was a elementary school student, I read it, and it is the first time. The story is pirate. The main character is Monkey D Luffy who has a big dream. The dream is king of pirate. His ideal is free, excited, and to make a nice term. By the way, in the world of comic has specially fruits which called " Fruit of Devil". If you have the fruit, you can get specially power, but the same time, you will lost to swim in the sea. Actually, Luffy had the fruit when he was a child, so he can't swim in the sea. However he got to be rubber human!! Therefore if he is shorted, he can return the bullet. His arm sometimes can be so long, and it is also his feet, face and so on. He is very strong. It is so important for him to potect his friends and his crews, so we can learn friendship in the comic.

177words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿