2011年12月1日木曜日

Firework in Yatsushiro

I wanted to go to see firework in Yatsushiro what is holding autumn of every year. I promised with my friends about this program which we will go to there to see it. However I had misapprehension that the festival is postponed, so I worked in grilled meat restaurant as my part time jobs. My friends are jyuri misato haruka and takahiro, and jyuri and haruka live in Yatsusiro, so they seem go to there by bycicle. Misato and Tkahiro went to there by train. I think they sound to have a great time! They seem so fun, and firework is pretty beautiful. The time, they seem want to run tear because it is beautiful too. After it, they went to Jyuri's house, and they met her father. He seemed so cool and funny! I wanted to see him. They enjoyed having BBQ time with Juri's father. I will go there and I will see her family someday.
158words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿