2011年12月12日月曜日

My favorite character

2年後

I talk about NAMI who is my favorite character in one piece comic. First of all, I introduce about her. She is 20years old now, but when I watched the animetion at the first time, she is 18years old. She has orenge hair, and it is middiam hair. Nami has a old sister whose nami is Noziko. When they was a chid, their mother was killed man who is middle between human and fish. Nami had stolen money or jerry from a lot of parate before she met Luffy who is main character in the comic. She had tried to buy her village from the parate. Luffy helps her and her village then. She is so cute, and smart, so she can operate on the sea. Also, she can use an act which is weather. She knows about weather, so she can use it. It is very difficult things for us to do it. Her dream is to draw map all of the world. She began strong,  She always smile with Luffy and other crews. I like her, and I want to be her.

184words

1 件のコメント: