1. Hereafter
This is a movie of America. This movie has three stories, and those are relation at life. First of all, the first story is about a man who has inspiration. He can see a ghost, but he doesn't like the ability. The second story is about a woman who experienced a tsunami one day, and she saw life after the death world the day with hit her body on the head. The final story is a boy who had brother, they are twins. However, the old brother died by a traffic accident, so the young brother wanted to see him again. I could find it which to live is important, and we must consider people died. Please check the movie.
2. The Life Before Her Eyes
This is a movie is America. I think that this movie let you surprised in the last. Actually, I was surprised, so please check it. I introduce about the movie easily. Diana and her friend are best friends each other in high school. One day, a man who has a gun came to their high school, and he killed some students by the gun. Just time they were toilet, and fortunately, the man came there. And he ask them "Which can I kill you? You can choice. I can help just one person." This is first of the story, so story of them start from here. You can feel excite, and warming mind, so please watch this movie.
3. Ikigami
This is a movie of Japan. The movie has a famous actor, and I like him ; ) His name is Syata Matsuda who is so cool!! In the movie's world, government has a special rule which is not real. The rule is that some people die everyday to prevent a population explosion. The people chosen are given paper for warn to die, and the paper is called "Ikigami". This movie has some main characters, and they also have Ikigami. They have each story, and these stories are so sad. I think you can feel somethings in the movie.347words
>1. Hereafter
返信削除I've heard of that title.
I want to see that.
Thanks for reminding