2011年7月31日日曜日

related to Kumamoto

  I introduce Kumamoto's foods today. I love those food!!
Kumamoto’s foods are traditional and delicious. Kumamoto’s famous foods include basashi, karashirenkon, dagoziru, and ikinaridango among others.

First of all, I think the most famous food in Kumamoto is Karashirenkon. It is yerrow color and very spicy.   I couldn't eat spicy, so when I was a child, I ate out of Karashi. haha  I can't stop eat Karashirennkon because  we become absorbed in this. Karashirenkon is mustard in a lotus root’s hole. It is very delicious, but it is hot.

 Basashi is raw house meat, and it is expensive. This food is amazing for another cities people because it is out of the ordinary. I think that people eat house only Kumamoto. Those are very good taste. My favorite how to eat is with soy sauce and ginger.

Dagoziru is a miso soup with a lot of vegetables, and what local people call dago, which is a lamp of flour. It is a heart warming taste. My parents often cook it, and I like it.

Iki naridango mean “suddenly dumpling.” This is named to give it suddenly to a customer in old days. Ikinaridango is a sweet potato and bean jam in dumpling, so it is very sweet. My father likes it very much. Haha

Last of all, I will introduce about “taipi-en”. There are Chinese restaurants, and this is famous food for Kumamoto’s people because when we were a junior high school student, and when we were a elementally school student, we often had this as school lunch. This food is right picture, and this is noodles. “taipi-en” is very healthy for us because this is a low calorie food, and there are a lot of vegetables on the noodle. We feel lightly seasoned food.

Please try those foods in by all means.

303words
                                             

1 件のコメント:

  1. >Iki naridango mean “suddenly dumpling.” This is named to give it suddenly to a customer in old days.

    I didn't know that.
    Thanks for introducing stuff.

    返信削除