Hello, Tony
Sorry, I'm too late.
Thank you, hair dryer and room.
I'm so glad. You and your family is so kind.
I will go university by bus or bicycle!
Thank you bicycle and lock.
I'm looking forward to learn the university!
Sorry, I'm too late.
Thank you, hair dryer and room.
I'm so glad. You and your family is so kind.
I will go university by bus or bicycle!
Thank you bicycle and lock.
I'm looking forward to learn the university!
Thank you to explain me about clothes cleaning in detail.
I will clean my clothes myself : )
I think your family every day, and I can't wait to meet you.
I want to become a member of e family!
Sounds like great!!
Can I use it? I will send to mail or speak in skype. I often want to contact to my family when I will come there.
see you later :-) !!
116words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿