Hello Stacey,
Sorry,I'm too late. I catched a cold, but I'm all right now. Thank you for gmail. I'm so glad. I sent gmail to Tony, but I'm uneasiness if it reaches. Also, My English may be wrong, so please tell me things that is you don't know in my English.
I'm excited too! I want to meet you and Tony and children!
I understand you are very busy. I'm thankful you because you sent mail me, and you plan about life with me, thank you.
I usually eat white rice in Japan, but I think I can eat anythings. Actually, I also like a bread. I have hardly foods that I don't like, so please don't worry.
I can understand about your disability. I won't be surprised. Please don't worry. My mother also has a disability, so I usually help her.
She has a rheumatism, so she also can't smoothly walk. She happened it when I was 2 years. she has been to take many medicines since then.
I think that you are hardship because you devote child care, and you have a disability, so I will help your houseworks. Please tell me anythings:-)
I understand about your weekends : ) In other words, are you not at home in every weekends? Should I am home then? I'm all right!
I'm night owls too. haha Please don't worry, I will wake up myself. Please relax to sleep in the morning.
Dear Aaleyah,
I'm so glad your mail !! Thanks to you, I'm not uneasiness now. I can't wait seeing you too:-)
I want to play anythings with you. I love you.
Dear Niah,
You are looks like vigor ! I want to meet you, and please guide your grandparents farm :-)
Dear Tiberius,
You are cute baby ! I 'm looking forward to seeing you.
Stacey, Thank you to become friend in facebook., and I reached me message.
I will send to message too :-)
I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Sincerely, Yuki.
332words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿