2011年7月24日日曜日

To my host family 4

Dear Stacey,
 
'Yuki' sounds 'you' and short, 'we' :-)
I want to correctly pronounce your name too, so please teach me your name when I go to MN.
 
 
I 'm relieved to hear it, but you may be surprised when I speak unskillful English. haha
However I really looking forward to meet you.
I can't speak English well, but I positively want to talk you and your family :-)
Stacey, thank you very much.
I'm surprised to be items from Japan in there.
I will try to eat American foods! I think I feel delicious them. If I have a trouble about them, I will go the store.
 
 
I can understand about your weeks! It's sounds fun! I'm glad to even meet grandparents.
I have never go church, so I'm excited!
Also, I will bring swimmingsuit : )
 
I will bring some Japanese foods, and Japanese goods.
What's do you like or know Japanese foods?
For example, udon, soba, somen, ramen (those is noodles), okonomiyaki, takoyaki, tanpura( those is used wheat flour ), Japanese tea, a rice cracker, carry rice, hayashi rice, and so on.
 
 
Stacey, thank you to send me long mail !
I'm so glad.
 
sincerely, Yuki
 
continue....( To Aaleyah and Niah)
 
204words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿