2011年7月24日日曜日

To my host family 1

Dear Tony and Stacey and children,
 
Thank you for gmail, Tony and Stacey.
I was so glad about your mail, and I saw the picture. I thought I'm looking forward to become a member of your family.
 I can't speak and read English very well, so I may not be able to express my feelings in here. (Actually, I'm typing this mail now while I have a dictionary haha) However, I'm really happy!
 
 
I'm relieved to hear that is no smorking in your house, thank you.

It's sounds interesting! I want to see the cats too. I love a cat because I have a brack cat as my family. She is so cute, and she is my young sister! I will take the picture.
 
I usually sleep on a bed in Japan. I can sleep wherever : )  May I really use the full size bed? I'm surprise, Thank you!
 
It's sounds fun! I want to see and know about MN.
I like to ride bicycle. Thank you for borrow me it, and I want to go to picnic, park and so on with children!
Grandma and grandpas farm! So good! I'm excited.
 
I hope become to speak English smoothly.
I want you know Japanese too :-)
 
I have a questions, is bus service available in your nietherhood?
Also, can I use a hair dryer my hair? I want to konw about washing clothes too.
 
I will sent gmail to Stacey later.
Also, let's become friend in Facebook!
 
 
 
 Sincerely, Yuki
 
250words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿