2011年10月24日月曜日

essey in Minnesota

Yuki Okamoto

          I felt a lot of difference between America and Japan in this homestay program for a month. I had an awareness which I’m from Japan in the difference. It is impact for me to feel it.

          First of all, American greeting has a great difference from Japanese one. Minnesota’s people exchange greetings with me by smiling. What’s more some people shake hands with me, and hug me. I was surprised at this we don’t have this custom in Japan. But I was so glad at the same time. For example, I was walking and other people smiled at me.

          Next, Americans have broad minds. It is not important for them to become angry with small troubles. Actually, my host family watched me with a warm heart. Also, Americans have not only big hearts but also big bodies and big foods than Japan, so I was relieved.

          I’m thankful for my host family because they do their best for me to live in their house and to make many good memories in Minnesota. I love them. I will not forget what I learned in Minnesota when I go back to Japan. I will continue studying in English to go to America again someday.

204words

1 件のコメント: