Y(Yuki Okamoto) T(Takeshi Kudou) H(Hiroki Nishimura)
Y: Hey, Takeshi, have you read any interesting books recently?
T: yeah, I read "Let me out !"
H: "Let me out !"? what's that?
T: Well, it's a story about a house robot and a man.
Y: Please tell us your favorite point in this book.
T: OK, nothing.
H: Which country this book was made?
T: Foreign country.
H: Haha, ok.
T: Hey, Hiroki, have you read any interesting books recently?
H: Yeah, I read "Spider man".
T: Spider man? What's that?
H: Well, it's a hero story.
Y: I know this movie. What your favorite character in this story?
H: It's Peter Parker.
T: Why do you like Peter Parker?
H: Because he is bravely man and cool.
T: You too.
H: I know.
Y:Wow.
H: Hey, Yuki, hane you read any interesting books recently?
Y: yeah, I read "ONE PIECE".
H: I know. It is very popular in all of the world.
Y: Yes.
T: Why do you like?
Y:Friendship is so great.
T: What is your favorite character?
Y: Of corse, I love Nami-san. She is so cute!
H: You too.
T:Wow.
158words
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿