2011年6月7日火曜日

My life's plan

 I’m 49 years old, and I had a life full of ups and downs still now. When I was 19 years old, I studied mainly English in Kumamoto Gakuen University. I was not good in English, but I liked English, I entered here because I wanted to communication between non-Japanese. Most of my friends were good in English, and they smoothly spoke English, so I was at a loss. When I made friends with an international student, I was very glad, but I couldn’t understand their English. My turning point as to go America as foreign countries study and training in 2011. I spoke only in English, and I heard only English there. Therefore I became more and more interested in English. After I graduated from the University, I started to work in Kumamoto Marist Gakuen high school as English teacher. When I had a class in the first time, my hands were trembling with tension. I was also trouble as teacher sometimes, but I learned with my students every day, and I lived a full life. Moreover, I married in 2017, I had three children. In 2030, I started to play tennis with my children, I got slim body. I quarrel with my husband sometimes, but I want to live happily together.
                                                                   213words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿