2011年6月24日金曜日

Favorite movie

I have many my favorite movies because I like to watch a movie very much ! I was given a strong impression movie which is "Diana’s choice" . This movie is made in American in 2007 . A heroine is Diana who is high school student , and she has a best friend . she name is Morirne . One day , an incident as fire a machine gun blindly happens in their high school . They escaped in toilet , but their classmate was bring a criminal to bay them , and the man said “I kill you who is one person in you, so choice yourselves! “ Next scene is after 15 years. Also , Diana lives. However of course she has suffering. What is more we are surprised at the latter in this movie. I was surprised at this movie , and I was considered when I watched this movie. I wish many people watch this movie.   
160words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿