2011年5月23日月曜日

How I study English

I started study English 7years ago. When I was a junior high school student, I often study English's grammar in a private school or junior high school. It was very hard for me to understand English. When I became high school student, I feel enjoy to study English for the first time. Then, I studied mainly English's vocabulary. Maybe I learned about 7600words because I looked at a vocabulary notebook in free time. If I didn't study it I couldn't read long English's sentence, so I thought it is the most important for us to study English's vocabulary. However, I found it is to examination. I want to learn English as it is spoken by native speakers. I think I have to active speak with a student studying abroad. In my opinion, the most important thing is to know about the country's culture.
(150words)

1 件のコメント:

  1. 7600words?!
    That great.
    Do you better to take TOEIC..
    When I studied for EIKEN 1grade, I had to memorize more than 20000 vocabulary.
    You can do that. Because you enjoy to study English.
    Good luck!

    返信削除