2011年4月15日金曜日

HomestayLetter

Dear host family,
Hello, my name is Yuki. I will go your home in this summer, and I’m looking forward to meeting you.
 I introduce myself. I’m from Kumamoto in Japan. Kumamoto is a very nice place because there are clear water and a lot of natural beauty. Moreover, I like Kumamoto’s food, for example, raw horse meat, Karashirenkon which is mustard in lotus root, and Ramen. I want you to eat them. Also, I’m 19years old. I go to KGU, and I learn English here. I like to study English, but I’m not good at English. I want to smoothly speak English, so I decided to go to your country.
 Also, we are a family of five, and there is my mother, my father, my old brother and a black cat. My mother is housewife. The cat is very pretty girl, and I live with them because my father takes up posts jobs in another city, and my brother stays in Tokyo in order to study at university. We are separate, but we are a good family.
By the way, how many do you have your family’s member? And what is the town around your home? I want to go early, but I must know your country’s culture, so please tell me about it.
Incidentally, in Japan, when we eat food, we usually use chopsticks. Furthermore, when we want to say “I’m sorry”, “Thank you”, and “I’m pleased to meet you” so and on, we make a low bow to our partner. I think that each country’s culture is good, and they have their own.
Also, I like sports. Particularly, I like tennis, baseball and track and field. I like both to play them and to watch them. What sports do you like?
I want to enjoy our tome together. I’m very sorry to trouble you, but I’m pleased meet you in this summer. Thank you for reading.
                                             By Yuki  
                                                    325words

1 件のコメント:

  1. Please check the following:

    go your home
    19years
    posts jobs
    how many do you have your family’s member?
    pleased meet you

    返信削除